Intro to CPR methodology
We believe proper paint care can provide automotive owners with many years of shine and lustre, enhancing the appearance of any vehicle while protecting it from harsh road and environmental contaminants. Using our three-step method, we combine the best products, technical application, and knowledge to all of our detailing services. Clean, Protect, Restore (CPR) establishes the foundation for appearance program.
Step 1 Identifies contaminants, cleanse & prepare the paint for protection.
- Decontamination Wash – Starting @ $199
- Wheel Removal and Decon – Starting @ $399
- Engine Detail – Starting @ $249
- Interior Deep Clean – Starting @ $149
- Leather Clean – Starting @ $99
Step 2 introduces conditioners, sealants, waxes, and ceramic coatings designed to protect against harmful road conditions and environmental fallout.
- Paint Sealant – $149
- Paste Wax – $99
- Interior Conditioning – $199
- Ceramic Pro coating – $899
- Paint Protection Film – $1199
The Restore stage is considered an emergency procedure. When paint is neglected from the Clean & Protect steps ; harsh contaminants etch, mar, and scratch paint leaving it dull and unsightly. Performed correctly, the Restore stage can breathe much needed life into oxidized and defected paint.
- Paint Correction – $299
- Paint Touch-Up – $199
- Paintless Dent Removal – $299
- Headlamp Restoration – $199
- Trim Revival – $299